SMALL PACKAGE, LOTS OF POWER:
The Garmin echo 150 brings you dual-beam, high power fish finding for less than $100. It’s 200 watts of power can show you depths up to 500 feet, and you can switch between a high-frequency beam and a low frequency beam depending on water conditions.
A higher frequency will give you better clarity in shallow water, and a lower frequency will get you more depth in deep water.
Once you have a picture on your screen, Garmin’s HD-ID tracking technology will separate the targets for you and show you crisp and clean echoes on the generous 4-inch display.
The higher frequency has a beam angle of 120 degrees, which will give you an incredibly wide-angle view that extends well beyond the sides of your boat.
The Garmin echo 150 also has Garmin ultrascroll technology which shows you good readings from the SONAR even at really high speeds.
EASY INSTALLING AND MOUNTING:
The included quick-release tilt mount and versatile transom-mount transducer make installation a snap. Plus, echo 150â€™s compact design will keep it out of your way all day long â€“ even on smaller craft.
- Power: 200W
- Frequency: 77/200 kHz
- 200 kHz Beam width to 120 degrees, 77 kHz at 60 degrees
- Display size: 4 inch
- Display colors: 8-level FSTN grayscale display
- Display resolution: 160 x 256 px
- Depth alarms: Yes
- Temperature: Yes
- Mounting: Tilt/swivel mount
- Transducer Mount: trolling motor clamp and transom mount
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Echo 150
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel
- Power cable
- Transducer w/ mounting bracket, hardware and trolling motor clamp