The Raymarine Dragonfly Fish Finder/GPS Combo is truly a species of it’s own. It brings you features that were previously found for thousands of dollars for just around $600. So whether you are a professional guide or just an angler that enjoys weekends on the water chasing bass, the Dragonfly is guaranteed to completely change your game.
With next-gen CHIRP technology, a generous 5.7 inch display(sunlight visible) that displays vivid colors and built-in chartplotting with a 50 channel internal GPS, no fish, no matter how deep will ever escape your hook again!
You can either view CHIRP returns with traditional 2D SONAR up to 600 feet or Raymarine’s own DownVision 3D SONAR up to 200 feet, or you can view both together on a split-screen.
- No transducer/no charts
- Transom mount transducer/no charts
- Transom mount transducer/Inland & Coastal Silver charts
- Transom mount transducer/Inland & Coastal Gold charts
CHIRP TECHNOLOGY AT A VALUE PRICE
You know how traditional transducers work – the transducer sends out “pings” into the water at a set frequency, either 50,83,200, or more kHz and “listens” for the echo return. What CHIRP technology does is send out many pings at multiple frequencies, almost in a fan-shape, and then the Dragonfly fish finder “assembles” these returns to show you an incredibly revealing picture of the underwater world. There is also very, very little disturbance!
CHIRP technology works with both traditional and DownVision SONAR, so you will now be able to see better than ever before. You can even compare the two returns side by side – DownVision to spot structure and schools of fish, and then using sonar to pinpoint individual fish.
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE TO USE
The Dragonfly installs in a cinch. With just one wire carrying both power leads and transducer leads, setting this baby up shouldn’t take you more than 15-20 minutes. Mount the transducer on your transom, run a wire to your battery, run the wire back to your fish finder, and voila! You are done!
The display only has 3 buttons to make using it with one hand as easy as possible. Power it on, and the Dragonfly fish finder automatically adjusts all settings for you so you don’t need to worry about a thing. You can switch between panels really quickly, too. It’s so easy to use, even a fish could use it!
The Raymarine Dragonfly comes with no charts(expandable using Navionics Gold) or Raymarine-Navionics Gold or Silver charts.
Gold charts cover the US coastline and 3000 inland lakes with an incredible amount of data and detail, and silver charts cover a similar amount but with lesser detail.
- Large 5.7″ 640 x 480 LCD with brilliant 1600 nit display is easy to read even in the brightest sunlight
- Raymarine’s exclusive ClearPulseÂ® CHIRP technology delivers unrivaled resolution for structure and fish detection
- Powerful two channel digital sonar engine simultaneously displays Down Vision and conventional sonar images
- True dual beam transom-mount transducer accurately reveals fish location (25 degree wide beam) and extremely detailed views of structure (1.4 degree narrow fan beam), plus a high precision temperature sensor
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Innovative design combines large display area and small mounting footprint
- Temperature sensor: Yes
- Navigation:Â 3,000 waypoints, 150 routes and 15 tracks of up to 10,000 trackpoints
- Nominal supply voltage: 12v
- Operating voltage range: 10.2 – 16.6v
- Waterproofing standard: IPX6 and IPX7
- Display size: 5.7″ (4:3 aspect ratio)
- Display resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Brightness: 1600 nits
- Color depth: 24 bit
- Chart Compatibility: Navionics
- Connections: Power/transducer combined input
- Frequency 200 kHz Sonar and 350 kHz Down Vision
- Dimensions: Height – 5.79″ (147mm) Wide x 5.79″ (147 mm) Tall x 1.93″ (49mm) Deep
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Raymarine Dragonfly 5.7″ Sonar/GPS Display
- Tilt/Swivel mounting bracket
- True Dual Beam Transom Mount Transducer assembly with mounting bracket and sealing cap
- User Guide